Monday, December 30, 2013

When is my turn?

Assalamualaikum..

"When is my turn?"


That question always come in my mind as I see graduation photos of theirs
That question always come in my mind as I see wedding photos of  theirs
That question always come in my mind as 1 see  their tummy.Oh ! They are going to be  Mama.
That question always come in my mind as I see a very nice holiday photo of theirs
That question always come in my mind as I see working photo of theirs




"When is yours akma?"

That question always attacked me as I like their photos
That question always attacked me as I comment their photos
That question always attacked me as I congratulate them
That question always attacked me as I bump on them
That question always attacked me as I dream like them too

But, I know Allah has a perfect plan for all of us. That's why I never regret why I'm still here. Indeed, every single thing that happen to me is the best thing that is needed to be. 

I never regret become a student of IIUM because this is where I want most to study since I'm in standard 5.Yes, I really wanted to be here because I love nasyid very much.I love in-team group.I made this decision as I really fanatic fan of theirs. Well, I know they'll never know. I was drove by nasyid celebs very much in maing this decision indeed ! the sad thing is I forgot all of this dream as I really put all of my effort to fulfill my father dreams.He wants me to study in UPSI.Well, I made a hard decision in fulfilling this. For me, his dreams is mine as a bless from Allah comes from our parents. I sincered my heart for his dream, till i forgot my dream.Alhamdulillah, this sincerity has been rewarded by Allah.He give me what I really want since I was in standard 5.

I am happily learning history as this is the first field that I wanted most to go deeply since I am in standard 1.yes standard one! The first book that I read in my school library is " Francis Light Membuka Pulau Pinang". How historical it is right? I am so much into historical , cultural and folk tales.I gave all my times for all these books genres in library then. I feel like library is my home. My father realized this craziness of me. He bought so many books to me then !Thanks a lot abah !

The enthusiasm of learning history rose crazily when I was a form 1 student.Sadly, the bad voices of people saying that "history is a bored subject", successfully influence my interest onto this subject.I scored sadly marks then.However, I've gave all of my best effort in PMR, SPM & STPM.I got A for all these exams.I just realize now, HISTORY IS MEANT FOR ME. That's why I'm here now sitting final exam for final semester in IIUM. May Allah ease (^__^)












No comments: